Moving from US to Australia
The reason for your decision of moving from US to Australia may be many – a stress-free lifestyle, well paid jobs, career growth opportunities, diverse crowds, exceptional educational standards. With several advantages associated with it, people are constantly moving from US to Australia. Moving to a country like Australia that promises an array of jobs in varied fields apart from being home to every thinkable source of adventure could very well be in our minds. Records show us that Australia has been receiving people with open hands every year who make the country their home and contribute positively to its economic development.
Basically there are several categories of people who think of moving from US to Australia. The most common are:
- Those with professional skills and training and want to immigrate to Australia in search of business or work prospects
- People thinking of moving from US to Australia on a permanent basis
- Those who want to immigrate to Australia in search of educational opportunities.
- Those who want to immigrate to Australia under humanitarian considerations.
The immigration program followed by the government of Australia provides wide scope for people possessing special skills in various occupations to think of moving from US to Australia.
Reputed and qualified migration agents are the best people who would be able to provide you with quality immigration service. These are trained migration consultants are abreast of the various immigration laws and the recent amendments made to them. They would help you best to compile and present your application for moving from US to Australia.
While deciding on moving from US to Australia you need to keep in mind certain important facts pertaining to moving to Australia. They are:
- The policy of Australian immigration is a universal one. Possession of a genuine Australian visa is binding and failure to comply could invite severe punishment by the government (detention and/or heavy penalty).
- The Australian government makes changes every year to the target for migrant applications in an attempt to set right the equilibrium in several areas of migration like skills, business, family etc.
Skilled Migration offers the best opportunity for skilled and qualified applicants who dream of moving from US to Australia.
When planning on moving from US to Australia we must ensure that we are updated about the latest amendments made by the government of Australia regularly to its immigration policy. This year too some important amendments have been made in the Australian Immigration Policy that are effective from this July. The Skilled Occupations list has seen some imperative amendments. The number of occupations in the SOL has been brought down from 400 to 181 skills for several vocational courses. The new list is a clear representation of the governmentвЂ™s emphasis to create a migration program that is totally driven by industry demands.
If you are looking at moving from US to Australia do fill in our online estimate form and we will get back to you with free quotes from several moving companies вЂ“ at no obligation!